Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in financial markets? Do you follow the latest trends and developments in the area of indexing and exchange-traded funds (ETFs)? When facing business challenges, do you act solution-oriented and reliable? Are you eager to translate investment ideas into new products and services? If that sounds familiar, you will very likely fit into our team!
- Developing the entire range of equity indices including thematic, ESG, quantitative and core benchmark products
- Communicating and cooperating together with our reputable, global client base
- Developing historical performance simulations (back-testing) for new investment strategies
- Drafting index guidelines and supporting documents/analysis
- Setting up indices for the calculation and publication via data vendors
- Coordinating internal processes with our operations, sales and marketing teams for a successful launch
- Academic degree in Economics, (quantitative) Finance, Business Engineering or comparable programs
- Affinity for capital markets
- High command of Microsoft Excel/VBA is essential
- Further proven programming skills (preferably in Python) are beneficial
- Ideally first practical experience in the index business or a comparable field
- Experience with data vendor terminals (e.g. FactSet, Reuters or Bloomberg) is a plus
- Highly motivated to work independently, complete tasks timely and accurately
- Focused on top-quality service
- Self-confidence and team-spirit
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.