A Bit about us
At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create an application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 200,000 satisfied customers. We are extremely proud of our 200 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna and Püttlingen. We were recognized by the German tech magazine Gründerszene as the fastest growing technology company in Germany for 2019. We want your help to get us to the next level.
A bit about our Tech stack
We use the latest and greatest Ember.js and actively contribute to the development of the framework.
Apart from that we have 100% Typescript, PostCSS, Webpack, Capacitor along with Ruby on Rails on the backend and AWS, Docker & Kubernetes for architecture. Python, Go, Rust and Elixir round off our company tech stack.
What you will be doing:
Working closely with designers to define and implement great user experiences across web and mobile.
Helping identify and outline improvements and features for our product. Your opinion about our product matters!
Participating in our community of practice, Pair programming, reviewing pull requests- all the good stuff
- have experience in developing web applications using modern frameworks (e.g. Ember, Angular, React)
- are strong in HTML, CSS, responsive design and accessibility
- experience in integrating and building frontend components
- Nice to have: experience building hybrid mobile apps. We are using Capacitor and exploring Ionic.
- have a thorough understanding of software design patterns and how to structure larger web applications.
- are applying automated UI Testing
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- Subsidized job ticket and a company pension.
- A lot of freedom: You want to pursue further education? An MBA was always a dream of yours? We offer you support for your education while working with us.
- Support for relocation - and we don't mean only a work permit. The process of getting you here and the costs associated with it are all supported.
- Fear of not speaking the language? We offer beginner and advanced German and English classes in house.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech.
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together
Sounds exciting? We agree, and we cannot wait to have your application!