Who is Clark (www.clark.de)?
At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create an application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 350,000 satisfied customers. We are extremely proud of our 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna and Püttlingen. We were recognized by the German tech magazine Gründerszene as the fastest growing technology company in Germany for 2019. We want your help to get us to the next level.
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team and work closely with our Product, Technology, Design and Data leadership to build and scale a best-in-class technology organisation to support our Product vision and strategy. You will support the end to end hiring process in order to help scale our rapidly growing company.
About the role:
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruiting for our technology organisation (Product, Tech, Design & Data) from job description to final offer.
- Partner with hiring managers and their teams to define strategies on how to attract the best talent.
- Ensure the best recruitment experience for both the candidate and the hiring manager.
- Use multiple sources for proactive recruitment and continuously look at new ways to source candidates.
- Identify high quality candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques, attend and organise networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- Sourcing, screening and high level assessment of a candidate's knowledge, skills and abilities and overall cultural fit with the company.
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Create and analyse recruitment dashboards and proactively share data-centric updates with the leadership team.
- Independently lead and continuously improve the end-to-end recruitment process of our vacancies.
- Lead, drive and manage projects which continuously improves the candidate and employee experience.
- Support Employer Branding initiatives and raise the awareness of Clark.
- Ensure information is properly maintained for reporting purposes within the ATS.
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience is preferred.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly analytical and able to tell stories with data.
- Strong ability to multitask and handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Team player, enjoy working in an open and collaborative environment.
- Great organisational skills, know how to prioritize tasks and handle your time effectively.
- You love social media and have developed great sourcing skills to target passive candidates.
- Passionate about technology.
- And last but not least: You are ready to turn the insurance market into good.
This is Clark – this is what we love to offer you:
- Besides the usual startup perks like flat hierarchies, an experienced management and multicultural environment with international colleagues, we are offering you a lot of space for your work, your ideas and your initiatives.
- We offer a company pension scheme.
- We offer internal coding courses (so you know what our techies are talking about).
- You want to share your knowledge and to inspire? Be a Speaker and create your own Brown Bag speech to inspire your colleagues.
- We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together.
This sounds like an exciting next step for you? We are more than ready for your application and cannot wait to receive it.