Your mission is to help our customers build better software – by understanding their needs and supporting them in getting the most out of our static analysis platform. In the past we have worked together with some of the most exciting software development teams in the world including autonomous driving, geo-seismic systems, operating systems and more. You will understand their goals and challenges on the one hand, and their technical environment on the other hand to deliver the best pitches, demos, trials and installations.
Nice to have
- Good understanding of server administration, cloud, DevOps, software development and software architecture
- Strong ability to quickly comprehend and explain complex engineering concepts in simple, effective terms
- Demonstrable hands-on abilities in the DevOps chain
- Design technical solutions that fit into complex customer environments
- Worked in a customer facing role before, or want to develop in this direction
- Drive, energy and ambition – we are changing the world and want you to support us on this journey
- Deep knowledge of C/C++
- Prior work in the automotive industry
- Excited about AI.
What We offer You
Beautiful Office Spaces
A Young, global Team
- Our team has added a personal touch to our office spaces, which is a reflection of our work culture: unique, fresh and innovative.
Passion for Technology
- We are employee driven. We have a diverse team, a flat structure and encourage a healthy balance between work and play.
We make a change
- We are enthusiastic about our work and go the extra mile. Jump headfirst into the deep end, ready to do what no one else has done.
- We clean up your code and get it to speed with the times, assuring good quality and robustness at all times.
We love challenges
- We make your code visual and beautiful, making it easy to understand by anyone to make well informed decisions.
We have fun
- We revel in expectations and widening our horizons. We are always eager to learn, grow and trudge into new territories.
We are efficient
- We take pride in making work a place we look forward to coming to each day. We love our work and this shows in the work we do.
- We do great work and utilize resources effectively, making our services accessible and affordable to our clients.
Embold Technologies GmbH
HR Team Germany
Bockenheimer Landstrasse 51 - 53
60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Office: +49 69 272 430 80