Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in the financial markets and its instruments, such as ETFs? At the same time, do you have a quantitative academic background and do you enjoy programming as well as working with the latest technologies? Are you now looking for a permanent role in the field of software development? Plus, are you highly motivated and keen to work in a successful and stimulating environment? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Participating in challenging software development projects in a service-oriented architecture to extend the functionality of our index platform (frontend and backend)
- Planning and implementing efficient algorithms for real-time calculation of financial indices in various asset classes
- Developing and implementing complex processes for handling of financial markets data
- Implementing our clients’ index related business processes into effective APIs and internal services
- Very close cooperation with our quantitative developers, infrastructure, QA and business teams
- Completed studies in a quantitative field, e.g. mathematics, information science, or engineering
- Several years of working experience
- Knowledge of financial instruments, financial markets, and financial market data
- Good knowledge of at least one modern programming language (e.g. C#, Matlab, Python or ideally Java/JEE)
- Profound knowledge of database systems
- Ideally experience with version control tools (e.g. Git)
- Excellent analytical skills and pleasure in solving complex problems
- Proactive, strong team player and good English language skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.