We want to empower our users to create Great software products by keeping software clean, secure and easy to maintain.
Do you want to be Part of this exciting
Your mission is to sell a great product to customers and help them build better software – by understanding their needs and supporting them in getting the most out of our static analysis platform.
Do you want to be part of a fast growing company and work with an amazing team? Can you work independently and also help build a great culture?
that gives our employees a great opportunity to experience personal and professional growth as we scale the business. Are you ready to join?
Role: Sales Account Executive
- Build, manage, and grow strategic partnerships with large B2B customers across the automotive, financial/insurance, software/technology, and health care verticals
- Lead across many internal functions to create customer strategies that drive meaningful business results and scale
- Established industry relationships and experience working with executive-level technology and enterprise business leaders within customer organizations
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue goals
- Ability to translate customer value across various levels, such as executive, manager, architect, developer teams
- Strong team player and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while maintaining high levels of operational rigor, technical acumen, and business excellence
- Size and quote customer software license needs, simultaneously staying up to date on market competition
- Qualify inbound demand into new opportunities and demonstrate the value of our product, while assisting customers in their evaluation and ensuring a match with their technical requirements
- Conduct product demos for prospects and customers
- Utilize Salesforce.com to set daily activity and accurately forecast opportunity pipeline
- Impact our current and future roadmap
- Proven ability to meet and exceed Tech B2B sales targets, preferably in SaaS capacity
- Proven successful experience in a B2B sales role; ideally in a SaaS or subscription model
- Knowledge of dev ops space and familiarity with CI/CD environment
- Ability to take a deal from Lead Qualification to Closed Won
- Talent in building and managing prospect and customer relationships
- Strong communications, with proficiency in English language and Powerpoint
- Self-driven and proactive attitude, with the ability to successfully prioritize and drive multiple deals forward
- Team player interested in seeing the company goals achieved alongside team and individual goals
- Salesforce.com lover; know it and can’t imagine sales without it
What We offer You
Beautiful Office Spaces
A Global Team
- Our team has added a personal touch to our office spaces, which is a reflection of our work culture: unique, fresh and innovative.
Passion for Technology
- We are employee driven. We have a diverse team, a flat structure and encourage a healthy balance between work and play.
We make a change
- We are enthusiastic about our work and go the extra mile. Jump headfirst into the deep end, ready to do what no one else has done.
- We clean up your code and get it to speed with the times, assuring good quality and robustness at all times.
We love challenges
- We make your code visual and beautiful, making it easy to understand by anyone to make well informed decisions.
We have fun
- We revel in expectations and widening our horizons. We are always eager to learn, grow and trudge into new territories.
We are efficient
- We take pride in making work a place we look forward to coming to each day. We love our work and this shows in the work we do.
- We do great work and utilize resources effectively, making our services accessible and affordable to our clients.
Embold Technologies GmbH
HR Team Germany
60327 Frankfurt am Main, Germany