We are Thinksurance – one of the leading German InsurTechs on our way to becoming an international player. We are orchestrating our digital platform development with Go/Node.js (Express.js, NestJS) based on microservices architecture on AWS cloud. We keep our lovely data in MySQL, MongoDB, and Redis as key-value storage. Our front-ends are built as micro-frontends using TypeScript, React (Next.js) and Carbon design systems. We remain open to new technologies and try to improve our DevOps workflows by automating our infrastructure using Terraform, Kubernetes and Docker. Our applications deploy and operation using GitLab for CI/CD.
We are seeking an experienced, open-minded, and well-organized NodeJS Developer to join our agile Tech team.
As a Developer at Thinksurance you will be part of a cross functional development team, implementing software solutions and ensuring that all functional and non-functional requirements are met in the final product. This will include understanding the product requirements and implementing technical solutions that are aligned with our architecture guidelines, and helping the team to create, deploy and maintain the final product according to them.
To be successful in this position you should be good at solving complex problems, with a strong understanding of the broad range of software technologies, tools, design patterns and platforms available.
Great place to work:
- Job ticket: With the Jobticket Premium, you can travel free of charge in the entire RMV area and benefit from the "Mitnahmeregelung".
- Central office: Our office in the heart of Frankfurt is not only located in the city central. Here you will find workstations with the latest equipment, the best barista coffee, snacks and drinks. We are also giving away trips to our office in Paris to work side by side with Parisian Thinkies and explore the city!
- FlexLocation: We work in a hybrid home office / office mode - depending on your preference. You are also welcome to work temporarily from other European countries.
- FlexVacation: With our flexible vacation model, you have 30 days of vacation as standard and the option to top up to 45 days at your discretion.
- Sabbatical: If you want to take some time off, we offer a sabbatical of up to 3 months.
- Wellpass: Through our provider EGYM Wellpass, you have nationwide access to a broad sports, fitness, and wellness network with over 6,000 partners in various cities.
- Feedback, coaching, and training: we place great emphasis on your personal development and offer you structured support as well as in-house mentoring & coaching.
- New challenges = steep learning curve: With us, you create yourself because many of the challenges of your job will be solved by you for the first time.
- Modern corporate culture: flat hierarchies, quick decisions, and openness for all your ideas.
- Childcare support: Your children should also be well taken care of while you work. Therefore we take over the childcare costs up to 300€ net per month/child.
- Canteen: Lunch breaks are very important to us - to keep them affordable we subsidize the use of the canteen in our company.
- bAV pension plan: We subsidize your company pension plan beyond the statutory minimum.
- Employee benefits: Through our cooperation with Corporate Benefits, you receive monthly changing discounts at a variety of partner companies.
We look for personalities that want to leave a footprint in the insurance industry with us. Talents, whose imagination knows no limits and who can scale processes, structures, and ideas without problems. Thinking big, leading courageously, and a passion for the concerns of our partners are daily business for us. Besides our benefits, we especially offer one thing: a professional home, in which we stick together like a family, and in which every day is a little bit like day one. So: Do you want to create the digital future of the insurance industry with us? Then apply now and become part of the Thinksurance family!
Isabelle Richter - HR & Recruiting Manager