Think Big and be a GAMECHANGER
We are one of the leading distribution platforms for alternative investments, opening a new chapter for increased growth in the private capital market.
We are about 40 employees working every day to turn the portagon vision into reality.
Do you want to grow with us and give your career the "go"? Then this is the right place for you!
For our Technology team in the heart of Frankfurt we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (f/m/d).
What we offer
- A permanent employment contract, flexible working hours, the possibility to work mobile, 30 days of vacation and the "Deutschland-Ticket".
- A workplace with the best technology, MacBooks and equipment tailored to your needs.
- 3,000€ in the employee referral program and the opportunity to lease a job bike.
All-round care for body & mind with a fully stocked office kitchen, and fitness events with colleagues.
- A virtual share option program that enables you to share in and participate in the success of the company.
- The ultimate entertainment with game console, slide, table tennis & more. Our motivational team organizes regular team events and an annual team offsite to help us grow even closer together and provides you with exclusive merchandise.
46,50€ monthly allowance through Sodexo meal vouchers as well as various online discounts via our corporate benefits page.
What are we looking for?
- We don't focus on your educational background, we focus on your skills and how you work.
- You embody the credo "Getting things done" - You're able to tackle any task, even if it involves topics you haven't dealt with before.
You'll work on new features from concept to deployment.
- You are a Senior Ruby on Rails developer (m/f/d) with several years of professional experience.
- You know our tech stack: Heroku, PostgreSQL, Redis, Sidekiq, git, AWS.
- You know how to develop REST APIs.
- You constantly test your code and write clean code.
- You are interested in the FinTech industry and are ready to make a difference.
- You have your permanent residence in Germany or are willing to move to Germany.
This is important for us
- We are committed to assessing each one according to ability, regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or religion.
- We offer long-term prospects through a horizontal and vertical career system. Talent is recognized and promoted in Talent Conferences.
- With us, you can make a difference from day one: Using the OKR method, we define our strategic goals together and find measures to achieve them.
If you're looking for a team you can count on - not just coworkers, but friends, then you've come to the right place. Go together is one of our most important values: team spirit is the key for us to overcome the biggest challenges. We achieve success together and celebrate it together.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your desired start date and your annual salary expectations.
Our Talent Acquisition Team will give you feedback as soon as possible. We usually get back to you within 48 hours. Should it take a little longer, we ask for your understanding.
Bleidenstraße 6 | 60311 Frankfurt am Main